Monday, June 23, 2008

The Melancholic smile

Somewhere in 2000

To: Nevine Riad

Shall I compare thee to winter warmth?
Or portray thee to empathetic leafs to the trees in the spring?
Or thee is cruel as flying leaves from naked trees in the autumn?
Shall I compare thee to a Shakespearian summer that overloads?
Is portraying thee to a furious sea waves a mistake?
Or comparing thee to turquoise sea is true?

Is she still like a vigorous sea percolating because of my seat under the rock?
Shall I compare thee to a deserted
Sahara?
Men get lost where there are no landmarks....
Is thee still as high mountains, strict, flat, with refusal of Squatting, as soon as reach, you fall?

I am wondering in its streets; aimlessly; unstable; waiting for that white bus, which its end is the mountain edge because I do not know who she is and why her?

No comments: