Wednesday, June 25, 2008

After Tomorrow

To: Sami Daoud

30-1-2008

Bowing my head in shame
Wondering with no purpose for infinity
Sins were written on me
Holding the flags of hope
To restore my lost soul,
I see people crucified

A man: The end has come

: What are you doing?

A man: and what are we supposed to do

Another man: You passer by, tell them, tell them that we will defy death

A third man: let them torture us, let them crucify us

A fourth man: Be hold my friends, our end has come tomorrow, let them hang each and every piece of our bodies on the city gates, but we will not die,

We will not die tomorrow; our souls will become their bitter drink,
Skies up above, let your birds fly to them carrying our smiles,
We will become a fairy tale in children's stories

Our dreams will live forever
Our dreams will live forever

Tomorrow we die and after tomorrow our dreams will come true

No comments: