Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sonata ( in English)

To: Alexandra
1/10/2008

I'll never forget the way you looked
At that concert night
It was a Sunday
I heard you laughing
I felt you dreaming
I saw you dancing

I was waiting there, you know where,
Knocking on your door
Longing for an afternoon with you
I recall loosing my way with you
In that night, long time ago

What if I'm there in your dreams?
What if I'll listen to your memories?
Will you feel what I feel?

It is 5 PM
And I'm drunk again
My friend, pouring my drink
Give me one drink 2 remember, two to forget
The last one is strong enough to be the last one
Then I move on

10 comments:

Dey Dos said...

At least you moved on..

I usually get stuck in the drinking game and the next day I don't even remember why was I drinking..
Hey! Wait! it works!!!

Unknown said...

Sami,
I really like it...
Good work! Keep it up :)

Sara said...

I LOVE it!

Brahms said...

Thanks guys for reading it:)

Glad u liked it:)

Anonymous said...

"Sonata" is very musical, very tender and close to people's hearts :)

Antonio Jovanovski said...

I really enjoyed this poem Sami!
Keep it on!
And I am waiting for you in Groningen ;)
Toni

micheal said...

جميل جدا يا سامي
بورتريه كامل بجد
بس ليه حاسس أن فيه مسحة من الحزن في العربي والإنجليزي علي حد سواء؟
تحياتي

micheal said...

يلا عاوزين حاجة جديدة يا مان
أنا قرأت لك وعاوز أكمل
يلا شد حيلك
تحياتي

Marjam said...

Great if there's someone to long for, makes us create ;)

Unknown said...

sami
z song is greatttttttttttbgd i like it, waitttiinnnnggg 4 new one soon :)))